728 banner ad

728 banner ad
220 banner ad

220 banner ad

Tag: Rates

Spot Freight Rates Slip But Stay High

Spot Freight Rates Slip But Stay High

| November 3, 2017

The spot truckload freight availability dipped 1.8% and the number of trucks posted fell 2.4% during the week ending Oct. 28, according to the DAT Solutions’ network of load boards. The national average spot van and reefer rates declined for the third week in a row while the flatbed rate held steady after nearly two […]

Read More

Spot Flatbed Rates Continue to Climb

Spot Flatbed Rates Continue to Climb

| October 18, 2017

The availability of spot truckload freight fell 10% while the number of trucks posted gained 7% during the week ending Oct. 14, reported DAT Solutions. The combination of fewer loads and more available capacity helped send load-to-truck ratios lower compared to the previous week: – Van: 5.4 available loads per truck, down 17% – Flatbed: […]

Read More

Truckload Rates Rise As Demand Stays Hot into August

Truckload Rates Rise As Demand Stays Hot into August

| August 9, 2017

The surge of freight during the last full week of July continued into the week ending August 5, said DAT Solutions, which operates the DAT network of load boards. August had a stronger start than any month in more than a year and a half. The number of posted loads was nearly unchanged compared to the previous week while […]

Read More